WHAT I LOVE
Green smoothies, Decorative Pillows (can ’t get enough), Farmers Market Saturdays, Hiking along the Chattahoochee, SERV International and the House of Hope Orphanage in Kenya
HEY THERE! HERE’ S A LITTLE ABOUT ME ...
I’m Heidi and I have t o say first of all, Thank you for visiting!
I look forward to working with you and getting to know you better.
Here’s a little about how I got to where I am now…
• Hosted a home shopping show out of college called “Heidi’s Bargain Boutique”
* There are some funny stories from my time there. I’ll tell you some when I see
you next .
• On- Air Radio personality for 10 years in Chattanooga (J103) & Atlanta (104 .7 TheFish & B98.5)
• Full-time Voiceover Talent, Actress and Host now for 6 years (after doing it
part- time while in radio)
• Had a budget -friendly party blog for 6 years called Parties for Pennies
• Created, Co-produced and hosted a pilot lifestyle talk show called The Modern
Post featuring bloggers
• Host of The Heidi Rew Show lifestyle podcast
• Co-owner of Atlanta Voiceover Studio with my husband Mike Stoudt
And if you were to come over for dinner…
I’d cook . I love to cook! It would definitely be something healthy and I’d probably make you homemade dairy free, gluten free ice cream for dessert (I
know it sounds shady but it’s delicious).
We’d toast with some champagne and I’d ask you a bunch of questions about
how you got to where you are today, what you’re most passionate about and if
you think it’s “Yanny or Laurel” ( just kidding). I do want to warn you I may whip out one of my ditzy stories or throw out a saying that is completely wrong.
Whether I get to have you over for dinner or we just chat during a voiceover
session or shoot , I still hope you walk a way feeling happy & full.